Our menu features salads/soups that vary daily and our wonderful sandwiches with imported Italian coldcuts. All our sweets are baked in house and vary according to our creativity and season. We can cater your business meetings as long as you let us know 24 hours in advance.
Take a peek in the Gallery page for some of our delicious creations!
Sample sandwich/salad combo
Have an important client meeting? A team event? Or just want to treat your office mates to something different? We can help!
Email us at email@example.com or call us at (206) 682-2099 for an estimate.
We can provide coffee, sandwiches, salads, sweets and a variety of small savory items, which are included in the menu below.
We can provide a wide variety of sweet and savory items that are both healthy and delicious!
A 24-hour notice is greatly appreciated!
Prendiamoci un aperitivo! Let’s have an aperitivo!
That’s the phrase uttered hundreds of times over every afternoon after work. Aperitivo is not just any happy hour, it’s a ritual where people will go to a local bar to socialize and relax while sipping a drink and snacking before dinner and more often than not, right through dinner altogether!At Caffè Torino’s Aperitivo, come enjoy a variety of drinks such as prosecco, wine cocktails, house wines, bitters and beer served with a small plate of delicious food that will change daily.
What are you waiting for? Do it like the Italians do and have an aperitivo with us!Besides aperitivo, during our happy hour we will also offer discounts on sandwiches and beverages!
Aperitivo/Happy Hour: Monday through Friday from 4 to 6 pm.
Sample aperitivo platter
Some of our clients:
Comments on our catering services from some of our clients:
- I received many compliments for the choices – and a lot of folks have told me that the selection was delicious. To quote a coworker, “The croissants were amazing! My vote for best breakfast of the year!”.
- Everything was fantastic! Delicious, beautiful, and it was so great that you were able to accommodate our guests’ special dietary requests for gluten-free baked goods.
- Our lunch was perfect and delicious. A colleague stated that the gluten-free panini was the best he has had in Seattle! My personal favorites were the Caprese Panini, spicy kale chips and that tiny chocolate cookie – yum!
- Wow! Everything was fantastic, and it was a beautiful spread! Our executives were very impressed with the variety of items you provided. The cookies and the savory items were gorgeous and delicious!
- The food was wonderful and very well received by our team. The delivery was on time and everything was there. You definitely lived up to my expectations and will start recommend you to colleagues as well.